Boating and Recreational Vehicle Accident Injury
If you have been injured in a boating accident, contact the Law Offices of Kevin M. Carr today. Attorney Carr has versatile and extensive experience in personal injury law and the complicated filings that go into making a boating accident claims. He also handles injury cases related to accidents on recreational vehicles, such as jet skis, ATVs, RVs, campers, and more.
Injured by no fault of your own? Here are some tips for increasing the chances of getting the compensation you deserve:
- Take pictures of the accident and your injuries
- Get eyewitness statements
- Contact an experienced attorney to help prepare your case and represent your interests in court
The process for putting together a recreational vehicle or boating accident lawsuit goes as follows:
- Preparing Your Case: Attorney Carr will gather all documents and reports related to your accident claim, including medical records/bills, insurance policy contracts, and police records. He will use all of this to build an effective case for your compensation
- Negotiating With The Defense: We will negotiate with the defense and attempt to get a settlement outside of court.
- Representing You In Court: If negotiations don’t result in a settlement, Kevin M. Carr will advocate passionately for you in court.
The Law Office of Kevin M. Carr may be able to help you recover losses for medical bills and missed wages, as well as for your pain and suffering. Contact us today in order to receive a free initial consultation with a reputable, local personal injury lawyer. Kevin M. Carr can help you file your claim and provide aggressive representation in court to ensure that you are compensated for your losses.
Justice Do We Serve
We are on the map
Get in touch
The information contained on this website is presented for informational and marketing purposes only and is not to be understood as legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice respecting your individual needs. Law Offices of Kevin M Carr LLClooks forward to speaking with you about your particular needs. Please note, however, that the mere act of contacting our firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should never send any confidential information to our office until a Representation Agreement has been signed by both you and Law Offices of Kevin M Carr LLC.