Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Serving Newark, MD

When it comes to legal assistance in Newark, MD, the Law Offices of Kevin M. Carr are a trusted choice for residents. The firm’s experienced lawyers specialize in personal injury cases, including car accidents, DUIs, and workers’ compensation cases. With their in-depth knowledge of personal injury law, they can guide clients through the complex legal process and provide tailored solutions for their specific cases.

Law Office Kevin Carr logo black

Justice Do We Serve

Maximize Your Compensation with Our Personal Injury Lawyers

If you have suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, the Law Offices of Kevin M. Carr can help you get the compensation you deserve. Their personal injury lawyers will work diligently to document your injuries and pursue compensation on your behalf, including medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. They understand the importance of maximizing compensation for their clients, and they will fight tirelessly to ensure that they receive the maximum amount possible.

Law Office Kevin Carr logo black

Justice Do We Serve

Law Office Kevin Carr Logo2 WHITE

Protect Your Rights Today

If an individual in Newark, MD, is facing criminal charges, the Law Offices of Kevin M. Carr can provide them with the legal representation they need. Their criminal defense attorneys have a proven track record of success in protecting their clients’ rights and securing favorable outcomes. They understand that criminal charges can be a frightening experience, which is why they provide personalized attention and guidance to each of their clients. If you or a loved one needs help with a criminal case, contact the Law Offices of Kevin M. Carr today for a free consultation.


Get in touch

Need a qualified car accident attorney? Then contact Attorney Carr today! You can get in touch with him via his scheduling portal. Or, call him using the direct line number listed here.

Direct line number

Services Needed*:
Any Questions or Project Details?